What were the best things of 2017?
- Got to see my family at the end and beginning of year. Was sick. but I made it back to see them.
- Went to the Breakfast with Bobby Seale for Black History Month in Richmond February 2017
- Opening day for SF Giants. Had nose bleed seats, but thrilled as always to be there!
- Discovered Eagles of Death Metal (yes, I know they have been around…)
- Gave up on expectations. This makes life so much easier.
- Was part of the Guinness World Records for largest human flower in July at Asian Art Museum
- Made it to my happy place in the Fall
- Decided that if shit comes down this year, street justice will prevail
- Quit my job using early retirement!
- I don’t have to run out of here o’dark thirty!